Photo of a woman smiling with her laptop.
Learn More About the Master Plan for AgingLearn About the MPA
Photo of a grandfather with his grandson playing on his back.
Thank you for your commitment to building a CA for ALL Ages & Abilities.
Clips from the event and materials are archived below.
- CA for ALL Ages & Abilities: Part I
- CA for ALL Ages & Abilities: Part II
- CA for ALL Ages & Abilities: Part III
- Alison Barkoff Speaks at CA for ALL Ages & Abilities Day of Action
- Maria Shriver Closes the CA for ALL Ages & Abilities Day of Action
- Governor Gavin Newsom & First Partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom Address the CA for ALL Day of Action
- An Inside Look at a California for All Ages & Abilities
- Special Preview: An Inside Look at a California for All Ages & Abilities
- Master Plan for Aging Fact Sheet: Building an Equitable California for ALL Ages & Abilities (pdf)
- Master Plan for Aging Stakeholder Committee Recommendations (pdf)
- Building a Home Care System that Works for All Californians (pdf)
- California Aging & Disability Research Partnership – Full Recommendations (pdf)